Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flower Power :)



I just love using my Copic markers with my PKS, Magnolia, and Greeting Farm Stamps. This is another simple card I made using a more flowery theme. I chalked around the edges, on the flower and on the trim to add some sparkle and depth.
          Paper: Colorbok and Glitter Mat Stack
          Stamp: Magnolia Stamp- Tilda with Butterfly Dress
          Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
          Copic Markers
          Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders: Swiss dots and flowers
          Chalk: Pebbles Chalk Set
Flowers and Ribbon from my scrap box :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so sweet. I love the Tilda images. You did a wonderful job on your coloring.
    Thanks for the sweet comment again on my PK card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete